I mentioned the two perfectly good tiles that I nicked the edges of yesterday and how I was going to repair them. Well I’m not. I decided that I couldn’t leave them as they were and they had to come out. There was also another tile that has always got my goat because it had a large chunk taken out of its surface. It has always been like that but was an eyesore and always would have been if I’d left it. So today they all had to come out. I tried just using a bolster but damaged yet another adjacent good tile so there was nothing for it but to get my angle grinder out again and cut all of them out. It was taking a risk because I would only have just enough floor tiles to do the original job plus these and if I’d caused any further damage I’d have been in real trouble. But luckily I didn’t. I didn’t bother with the big tarpaulin so once again the whole house got smothered in dust all over again, but there wasn’t a lot I could do about that. I’ve cleaned up most of the living room now but still have the kitchen to do and I might just leave that until tomorrow as I’m tired. But I don’t like compromises, never have done and I think it was worth it.