I’ve finally had to admit defeat. There’s no sign that there will be a change in the weather pattern any time soon so it seems pointless to just keep hanging around here in Kent forlornly hoping that something will turn up out of the blue.

So as a result, because there’s currently a shortage going forward of reasonably priced Ryanair seats from Stansted to Bergerac, I decided last night to bite the bullet and booked a flight for tomorrow morning.

I have a plan for how I’ll proceed when a suitable opportunity arises which I’ll describe at a later date but for now this is it until I get back to my home in France. It’s disappointing but there’s nothing you can do when things are outside of your own control.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *